This plan is not available in Quebec
100% Parts and Labor Coverage
5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product
Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting
View larger View larger
Shure 522 Dual Impedance Cardioid Dynamic Base Station Microphone
Dual impedance desktop mic suppresses unwanted background noise in public address/paging applications.
Designed for indoor communication systems — fixed station — including police, fire, transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications. Suitable for high noise environments.
The Model 522 is a dynamic base-station microphone for radio communications, paging, and dispatching systems. Its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern suppresses unwanted background noise from nearby dispatchers, ventilating equipment, or office machines. It also can reduce feedback in public address paging applications.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Directional microphone element
- Switch-selected dual impedance output
- PTT switch that can be locked “On” for hands-free operation
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Adjustable height
- Does not require DC power for operation
Shure 522 Dual Impedance Cardioid Dynamic Push-to-Talk Desktop Microphone - B0006NMQLW