Coverage includes replacement, with no deductibles
Surge protection starts on your date of purchase
Easy reimbursement via check delivered right to your door
Fully transferable; cancel anytime
Contract delivered by email , so no papers to file
With the development of electronic products, a wide range of connectors are present in electronic equipment. Currently, malfunctions caused by poor connectors account for more than 37% of all equipment failures. The JST connector plays the role of conducting current and connecting signal in electronic equipment. Connectors are easier for professional division of labor, parts replacement, troubleshooting and quick assembly. They are widely used in various equipments because of their stronger and more reliable features.
- Speakers, Monitors
- Household Appliances, LED Lighting
- Copiers, FAX Machines
- Medical Equipment
- Computers, Electronic Toys
- Batteries, Circuit boards
- Pitch: 2.0 mm ((0.079 inch))
- Current Rating: 2A AC,DC (AWG #24)
- Voltage Rating: 100V AC,DC
- Temperature Range: -25 Degree Celsius to 85 Degree Celsius(including temperature rise in applying electrical current)
- Contact Resistance: Initial value/10m Ohm max.
- After Environmental Testing/20 m Ohm max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 M Ohm min.
- Withstanding Voltage: 800V AC/minute
- Applicable Wire: AWG#32 to #24
- Applicable PC Board Thickness: 0.8 mm to 1.6 mm (0.03 inch to 0.06 inch)
1 * JST 2.0mm PHR - 5 / 6 / 7 Pin Connector Kit (730 pcs)
730 Pieces 2.0mm Pitch Female Pin Header JST PH - 5 / 6 / 7 Pin Housing JST Adapter Cable Connector Socket Male and Female Kit. - B077LYP4T9