Ideal for high resolution monitors (1024x768 and above)
Triple-coaxial and twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
An ultra-premium, high-performance cable to connect your monitor, video splitter, or KVM switch to your PC
Connector 1: (1) HD15 Male Connector 2: (1) HD15 Male
An aluminum undermold shield assists in reducing interference to meet FCC requirements, while a 360 ° solder-to-connector shell and cable braid create an end-to-end shielding solution for a noise-free connection
* This High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through VGA.
* Ideally suited for high resolution VGA applications, this high quality male to male coaxial VGA cable eliminates picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images inherent to non-coaxial cables, and provides superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
* Connectors: NI-plated HD15 Male
* Conductor: 100% Bare Copper, No Copper Clad Steel (CCS)
* Resolutions: Supports UXGA (1600x1200), WXGA (1680x1050), 1080p (1920x1080) and up
* Jacket: PVC
* Gauge: 28 AWG
* Shielding: Double Shielded Cable Structure to Eliminate Interferences
* RoHS Compliance: Yes
Yellowknife VGA Monitor Cable w/Ferrite Cores 30FT HD15 M/M SVGA UXGA VGA Video Cable - B00HV84YNS